NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A little work I'm doing

Bigfoot

Got re-started on this once I got home from the in-laws in prep for next Sunday.

Here is the old set-up, with only the gauge on the bottle BEHIND me.

028.jpg

Here is the new set-up (in work). Should have it done on Sunday. Just needs a little paint and "weather" stripping to protect everything.

Start with the center console...

001.jpg

...and a peice of metal...

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

You gonna paint that thing, maybe cover it in a matching vinyl? Powder coat it? Color it wit sharpie? Sumthun?

You gonna paint that thing, maybe cover it in a matching vinyl? Powder coat it? Color it wit sharpie? Sumthun?

Um yeah. If you had bothered to read the post instead of just browsing pics like usual you would have seen that it will be painted. :toetap

:lol Chris, always taking the lazy way out. ;) I like the idea of the vinyl. Where would I find that?

I like the idea of the vinyl. Where would I find that?

You can go to Micheals Arts and Craft store. Look in the left over sections for a small piece and it should be cheap.

Hmm... Missed the paint, only caught the weather stripping. Seems my eyes are drawn to the word "stripping".

Any fabric shop will have a selection of vinyl. That and some spray glue and yer in business.

Ok, she's done now...for the moment. :lol

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Ok, don't pick bones about the silver colored screw. I need to get black I know. :lol