NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

MUFFLER JOB COMPLETED! COME IN AND TAKE A LISTEN.

vidal1313

I had Doug from Bromley's Auto & Corvettes, a hell of nice guy, modify my stock Z06 mufflers. The resulting sound is incredible! It is comparable to the Corsa exhaust, but for only a fraction of the cost. Even better I get to keep the "mild to wild" settings with the click of a switch(listen to the change in loudness on the video).

mufflers1.jpg

mufflers3.jpg

mufflers4.jpg

Click here for a video of the sound:

th_PB060721.jpg

If you want this mod done right call Doug @480-390-2652 www.bromleysauto.com

Wow, what an awesome change, I love the deep rumble after you flip the switch.... Way to go Doug! :thumbs

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks its a really cool mod. I love the befour and after. Its real cool to be able to just flip a switch and go from mild to wild LOL. I think its the best up grade for the money. I will be doing it again soon. www.bromleysauto.com #480-390-2652

Bromley's Corvettes

The muff mods are cheap. Best up grade for the money. Guy mode and wife mode lol. www.bromleysauto.com #480-390-2652

Guest 06yumavette
I had Doug from Bromley's Auto & Corvettes, a hell of nice guy, modify my stock Z06 mufflers. The resulting sound is incredible! It is comparable to the Corsa exhaust, but for only a fraction of the cost. Even better I get to keep the "mild to wild" settings with the click of a switch(listen to the change in loudness on the video).

mufflers1.jpg

mufflers3.jpg

mufflers4.jpg

Click here for a video of the sound:

th_PB060721.jpg

If you want this mod done right call Doug @480-390-2652 www.bromleysauto.com

hello i want to listen to your exhaust but your link isnt working if you can help thanks

Doug,...

you do great work...I love the addition of the Z06 mufflers you added to my C6 base car...thx again...I'm now thinking of possible doing the muffler baffle bypass mod for more sound on the wild set...lol...