is this a good deal?

kwikvet

I seen these things go for as much as $125 so $90 may not be bad. Make him an offer. I made my own for $25.00, not that hard. Anyway if you think it's a good deal then it is.

I also made one for under $50.00 out of oak and it has dividers that hold a 6 pack cooler without it sliding around.

There's a good chance he is a member here, I'm not positive but it could be Corvette Kid!!!

There's a good chance he is a member here, I'm not positive but it could be Corvette Kid!!!

Nope..Not me.

if you call me today i will be at work till 4'ish after that if you wanna come by and see them your more than welcome too.

replied to your email Friday, have to get together next week after work one day, I live in Casa Grande, weork in Carefree - thanks

hey that's me!! call me at 480-254-3194 if your interested i live in chandler on alma and pecos

What does this accomplish?

Reduce gear & road noise from the rear of the car?

Does it make that much difference? Just wondering if its really worth the money.

I'm getting my car stereo installed this week and this will block some of the bass from the box in the trunk area.

Thanks,

ya it cuts down on cabin noise and from what people have told me it does make a pretty big difference. oh and kwikvet never heard from ya yesterday.

ya it cuts down on cabin noise and from what people have told me it does make a pretty big difference. oh and kwikvet never heard from ya yesterday.

unoftunately, im at home ill and dont have your # here, its on my work email. Can we get together another evening this week?

ya that sounds good call me anytime at 480-254-3194 if i don't answer its because i'm at work or school but will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Joe,

Didn't you have the trunk lid liners for sale on Craig's at one time too????

If so do you have any more????

for the wells on frc cars? if so yes i have one complete set left. i have plenty of the middle well covers though. if your interested please call me 480-254-3194

This is the trunk liner/cover I was looking for...

859.jpg

Just a word of caution Dwayne. I would never do another one of those trunk lid liners. I did it on my C5 when I had it and hated it. I never would stay up on the lid. I tried 3m adhesive, double sided tape and finally secured it with blk (take note Sean) screws into the trunk lid frame. I would never recommend one to anyone.