NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dyno Results

Guest Mikey

OK, I'm back from "spanking some ass-fault" :3gears: Hey YumaRich, wait til you hear Killer NOW!

So here's some dyno numbers using a 20% loss from the flywheel to the rear wheels:

Stock: 400hp/320rwhp

Tune Only: 414hp/331rwhp

New Mods: K&N intake, Kooks headers, X-pipe w/high-flow cats, American Thunder Series 50 Flowmasters, NGK-TR55 Plugs and Re-Tune by Nic D: 441hp/353rwhp

My thanks to Mark, Jason and Mike (the guy that did the work) at Loud Pedal Motorsports. They took good care of me and Killer and I didn't have to use my new lifting pucks since they use their own in order to protect the rocker panels. :thumbs

So, you're quoting flywheel numbers that you gathered by adding 25% to the rwhp number? I'm confused. What were the dyno numbers?

So, you're quoting flywheel numbers that you gathered by adding 25% to the rwhp number? I'm confused. What were the dyno numbers?

My first Tune was done when the car was bone-stock and the dyno displayed: 331 RWHP

My recent Tune was done after the mods and the dyno number was: 353 RWHP (354 Max Torque)

I like to know what my approximate HP is at the engine so I calculated it using a 20% drivetrain loss.