Well, I think I have a new job!

Eddie44

Not supposed to have my final interview til Thursday but my contact at the bank called me this morning to see if I wanted a desktop and laptop or just a laptop with a docking station. I said "gee, is this a sign?" and she just chuckled.

More to come after the final interview. Don't want to jinx anything since you never know whose wife owns a Vette and might be lurking.

then I won't congratulate you - yet.

Does that mean you won't be blowing the dust off my car from the HOV lane anymore???

MH :thumbs

then I won't congratulate you - yet.

Does that mean you won't be blowing the dust off my car from the HOV lane anymore???

MH :thumbs

I figured you'd recognize that blu Mazda. :D

Just from Camelback now, not the 202. 1/2 the distance to work :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

I will keep my fingers crossed for ya. It seems to be good luck to post job interviews on here so far.

I know when I posted about my promotion possbilities, you all came through for me BIG time when I got the job. I know it was because you all were pulling for me.

So, I will be pulling for you okky dokky pokky!

Good luck and trust me, confidence goes a long way..........

Tanya

Well, the "final" interview went as planned and they will be sending an offer today or tomorrow. Looks like I'll be working for M&I Bank as of November 14th. Any of you have accounts there I will do anything possible to assist you. I'm going to be located in their headquarters (11th floor Central and Camelback). I will be doing fraud investigations (what else does an old retired cop do?). I'll also be doing alarms, cameras and training. After 10 yrs of doing nothing but credit card fraud it's nice to have some variety. I will also have alot more freedom to be out and about here in the valley. The only drawback is having to wear a suit and tie everyday.

Thanks for all the well wishes :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

FANTASTIC!!!!!! CONGRATS EDDIE! Give yourself a big pat on the back for that one. I am very happy for you.

Talk to you soon!

Tanya

Congratulations Eddie,

Nothing like starting over again with a new company. But it is closer to home, that is a positive.

Phil... :devil