Web Browser

1EvilC5

Just wanted to know what is your home page on your computer when you open your web browser?

Mine is set up to the Arizona Vet Net Forum home page. Just recently changed it there. It use to be Corvette Forum.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Just wanted to know what is your home page on your computer when you open your web browser?

Mine is set up to the Arizona Vet Net Forum home page. Just recently changed it there. It use to be Corvette Forum.

The Firefox/Google default page. I'm so original.

mine is my.yahoo.com.

I look at that right away. It has my news, sports, and stock information all on one page.

Then at the top I have links to C3 tech, SW Events, CFOT, ACE Forums, GoDragRacing.com, Dodgetalk, and a few others.

Mine is set up to the Arizona Vet Net Forum home page.  Just recently changed it there.  It use to be Corvette Forum.

The Firefox/Google default page. I'm so original.

:withstupid

Mine is the Cox.net page. I know, it's not original but I'm too lazy to change it. I should make it the AZ Vette Net cause this is the first place I go. Biggest problem is the wife occassionally uses my laptop when she leaves hers at work. She might start reading my posts on the forum and then I'd be in big doggie doodoo! :leaving

Mine is the Cox.net page. I know, it's not original but I'm too lazy to change it. I should make it the AZ Vette Net cause this is the first place I go. Biggest problem is the wife occassionally uses my laptop when she leaves hers at work. She might start reading my posts on the forum and then I'd be in big doggie doodoo! :leaving

That is what I thought but went ahead and made AVN my home page.

It saves me a few clicks. :D

Mine is the Cox.net page.  I know, it's not original but I'm too lazy to change it.  I should make it the AZ Vette Net cause this is the first place I go.  Biggest problem is the wife occassionally uses my laptop when she leaves hers at work.  She might start reading my posts on the forum and then I'd be in big doggie doodoo!  :leaving

That is what I thought but went ahead and made AVN my home page.

It saves me a few clicks. :D

So we just have to bait you into say stuff about her now and we'll see real quick if she's lurking here or not huh? :D

about:blank

Old throw back to dialup days, that way I didn't have to wait for anything to load when I first opened my browser.

I use the same thing for netscape/firefox also...

about:blank

Old throw back to dialup days, that way I didn't have to wait for anything to load when I first opened my browser.

I use the same thing for netscape/firefox also...

I do that on my work pc when I am on the road. It makes it easier to connect in the hotels.