Wanted - X pipe with cats.

Don&Patty

I think what Don wants is stock h-pipe for an '02 or newer C5. Correct me if I'm wrong Don :thumbs

Ya, that's it. Had someone contact me but his H (X) pipe was from an older C5 and had the pre-cats and then the regular cats (four total) and he want a fortune for it. I may have found one in Florida, off an 01 Z06 keep your fingers crossed.

I have one off of a 2002 that has no pup cats. Rock stock h pipe with cats. I'm in tucson just off the freeway. you come get it, it's yours free free free.

rember this is a z06, with z06 Gm headers.

my 99 hpipe with cats would not match up to his (don n' patty)zo6 factory headers. off by an 1".

Thanks for the offer Big Poppa and Chad. So the only h-pipe that will fit my car has to come from a Z06??????? No wonder I can’t find any. I May have to buy just the cats and have them welded in. I wonder how much cats are??? Now to find an experienced welder in Casa Grande. This has been a learning experience hope everyone is taking notes.

Guest Sidewinder
I think what Don wants is stock h-pipe for an '02 or newer C5. Correct me if I'm wrong Don :thumbs

Ya, that's it. Had someone contact me but his H (X) pipe was from an older C5 and had the pre-cats and then the regular cats (four total) and he want a fortune for it. I may have found one in Florida, off an 01 Z06 keep your fingers crossed.

The pre cats are california emissions. Make sure you get an h-pipe from a Z06.

I have a C5 Corsa X pipe that's brand new, never installed.

If you have some interest in that, let me know.

Maybe I should shelf that thing at Loud Pedal on consignment. :yesnod

Thanks for the offer Big Poppa and Chad. So the only h-pipe that will fit my car has to come from a Z06??????? No wonder I can’t find any. I May have to buy just the cats and have them welded in. I wonder how much cats are??? Now to find an experienced welder in Casa Grande. This has been a learning experience hope everyone is taking notes.

Well, this is NOT the way I'd do it, bu you can always take mine and rob the cats from the H-pipe. My car, I'd get some high flow units, but if you'd like to save the dollar, you're still welcome to mine.

Well, this is NOT the way I'd do it, bu you can always take mine and rob the cats from the H-pipe. My car, I'd get some high flow units, but if you'd like to save the dollar, you're still welcome to mine.

Thanks for the idea and something to consider. I'm checking on the other forum to see if there is a used h-pipe out there that will work. Not in a big rush but would be nice to locate a set.

Just for clairity...

It is just the X-pipe.

Corsa86a.jpg

I'd take $75.00 for it.

I think I paid $300.00 for it in 2006 and its been in my garage ever since because I bought the LG pro headers which comes complete with pipe all the way to the Cat-Back flanges.

Thanks,

The pre cats are california emissions. Make sure you get an h-pipe from a Z06.

I will assume any year C5 Z06 will work???????????