WTB Mark IV 454 Block

Azmotorhead

Title almost says it all. Looking for a 454 block for my 71 project. Short deck and not bored. Trying to start piecing my car together.

I recently picked up a set of stock LS7 rods & pistons, so now I'm on the hunt for a block and crank.

Not really concerned with matching numbers so please no "willing to sell for $1200" blocks

Guest 06yumavette

how about a full motor? what do you want to pay for it. if you want just want the short block let me know soon im comming to phoenix tomorrow night or sat during the day. my # is 928 446 7803 ask for tom.. today is 10/23 it has not been bored and was running when they took it out. im friends with a group that has a shop here in yuma.. they have lots of parts. you wont insult me when you make your offer!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a complete 73 454 engine. Does run. Let me know how much of it you need, probably even have big block exhaust manifolds. Make Offer Thanks' Pete

I have a complete 73 454 engine. Does run. Let me know how much of it you need, probably even have big block exhaust manifolds. Make Offer Thanks' Pete

Have pending deal with Tom already thank you