You might be a redneck if......

Togo

Gee - I remember Sears doing doctors, tax returns, optical, automotive -- everything -- just like Wal-Mart is doing.

I can only hope I live long enough to see Wal-Marts have grand closings instead of grand openings.

Guest azmusclecar
"Megalomart"???? :lol

Andrew

No one will complain once you can take your Vette to Walmart and get better service there then you can at a GM Dealership........................oh wait, :rolleyes that day may be here............ :eek

"Megalomart"???? :lol

Andrew

No one will complain once you can take your Vette to Walmart and get better service there then you can at a GM Dealership........................oh wait, :rolleyes that day may be here............ :eek

Ain't that the truth. What's really scary is it's a 19 yr old that's giving that good service at Walmart vs a 35 trained tech at the GM dealer. When will dealers learn?

I can only hope I live long enough to see Wal-Marts have grand closings instead of grand openings.

That is no lie! But then again , I was watching the news and Exxon is claiming 9 billion in profits from the last quater alone! (Can we say price gouge?)

That is no lie! But then again , I was watching the news and Exxon is claiming 9 billion in profits from the last quater alone! (Can we say price gouge?)

what's interesting is that in order to avoid paying taxes on the $19 billion profit, they have to reinvest it in the operations...

AND, since the reason they are giving as cause of the high prices is a lack of refineries, hence we should see some improvements and a reduction of prices, as I imagine $19 billion should build at least 1 decent refinery.

...and monkeys will fly out of my a$$.

:bs

MH

And all the gas companies are showing profits!!! Not just Exxon.... What a scam, there as bad as insurance companies. Only diff is that the gas companies pray for something bad to happen so that they can gouge. And the government won't do anything about becuase they are on the take.....

:rant

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

============= Finish line!!!