NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Showcase Your Corvette in our New Corvette Cafe'

1EVLC7

NCM members, you can reserve your spot now in our new Corvette Café with a 4 inch x 2.54 inch table display space! We have 279 table top photo display positions available to feature your Corvette image, year, make and color, name and city/state.

This opportunity is available on a first come-first serve basis. You must provide a quality digital image in jpg or tiff format to be eligible - no spaces will be reserved without image and information. Please send image of your Corvette only – no models please. Table positions will be assigned as received. You have until November 24 at 5:00 p.m. CT to reserve your spot by uploading your image and information online and making your payment via our website.

Bromley's Corvettes
NCM members, you can reserve your spot now in our new Corvette Café with a 4 inch x 2.54 inch table display space! We have 279 table top photo display positions available to feature your Corvette image, year, make and color, name and city/state.

This opportunity is available on a first come-first serve basis. You must provide a quality digital image in jpg or tiff format to be eligible - no spaces will be reserved without image and information. Please send image of your Corvette only – no models please. Table positions will be assigned as received. You have until November 24 at 5:00 p.m. CT to reserve your spot by uploading your image and information online and making your payment via our website.

How much? I would like to do it. I have a few pix to pic from lol.

Photo display space is available at $50 per box. You must provide a digital image in jpg or tiff format to be eligible - no spaces will be reserved without image and information. (Table positions will be assigned as received - no selection of table choice is available)

Bromley's Corvettes
Photo display space is available at $50 per box. You must provide a digital image in jpg or tiff format to be eligible - no spaces will be reserved without image and information. (Table positions will be assigned as received - no selection of table choice is available)

Thanks I want in. I will send you a pic. I hope the right kind.

• 4 weeks later...

Cafe' Table Display Update

For a small fee of $50, you can have a photo of your Corvette proudly displayed on our Corvette Cafe' tables. We have sold 112 Corvette Café ads and have spaces left to showcase your Corvette inside our new addition! You only have 12 days left to

reserve your spot with a 4 inch x 2.54 inch table display space. These table top spots allow Corvette enthusiasts to feature their Corvette photo, year, make and color, name and city/state.

Simply go online and provide a quality digital image in jpg or tiff format along with the required information listed above and payment. Please send one image of your Corvette only – one per ad. Table positions will be assigned as received. To allow us ample time to network with the manufacturer, you only have until November 24 at 5:00 p.m. CT to reserve your spot. Thousands of guests visit the Museum each year and this is a great opportunity to showcase your Corvette spirit!