NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mexican Riviera Cruise Discounts

1EVLC7

You still have time to get in on the NCM Mexican Riviera Cruise – March 1-8, 2009. For a limited time only the cost of the cruise has been discounted to $740.84 per participant for the interior stateroom and only $990.84 per person for the balcony stateroom!

Space is limited on this chance to see Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta and have days at sea to relax and enjoy! You have until October 31 to get these great rates! Find out more about our NCM cruise contact our NCM Tour Director Sheri Clarke at: 866-427-8938.

Do you know which cruise line it is? I have never been on a cruise and we have been planning to do that next year.

Do you know which cruise line it is? I have never been on a cruise and we have been planning to do that next year.

I have left a message with Sheri, I'll get some more info from her directly.

$740.84 per participant for the interior stateroom and only $990.84 per person for the balcony stateroom!

Why is it so expensive??? Clicky !!!!!

The Royal Caribbean is the one they will be on, $509 per participant for the interior stateroom and only $809 per person for the balcony stateroom!

We are going in May, but they pulled all of the 5 night cruises to Cabo. So we will probably end up on one of the 7 night cruises instead...

$740.84 per participant for the interior stateroom and only $990.84 per person for the balcony stateroom!

Why is it so expensive??? Clicky !!!!!

The Royal Caribbean is the one they will be on, $509 per participant for the interior stateroom and only $809 per person for the balcony stateroom!

We are going in May, but they pulled all of the 5 night cruises to Cabo. So we will probably end up on one of the 7 night cruises instead...

Good catch Dwayne, we're booked. :partygrnhat: