WTB C5 Headlight Assemblies

Don&Patty

Thinking about selling the Z and will need OEM headlight assemblies. If you have them or know of someone selling let me know. Also, if someone is interested in my non-popups let me know. They are painted black, I havn't finished them yet and they need to be sanded and buffed which I'll do.

Thinking about selling the Z and will need OEM headlight assemblies. If you have them or know of someone selling let me know. Also, if someone is interested in my non-popups let me know. They are painted black, I havn't finished them yet and they need to be sanded and buffed which I'll do.

I have complete headlights ready to go. There black and in perfect shape. I'd like them gone asap. Call me if your interested. Brian 219.973.nine three two three

Whats a non popup? I think I experienced that in Mexico after too much Tiquilla. No really, what is that?

Whats a non popup? I think I experienced that in Mexico after too much Tiquilla. No really, what is that?

They are non pop up headlights similar to the C5R/C6R or the C6.... No moving parts to turn on the headlights.

They look like this....

photoday007.jpg

And with HID's, they are phenominal. They make an exponential difference in the amount of light on the road in front of you at night.