2000 Chrome Thin Spoke C-5 wheels

Robwuk

I bought these wheels from Tim (P51tj) last may and they have been sitting in my garage.

Since i decided to sell my C4 I will no longer need these and think they should go to someone who will.

They are 17-8.5 front and 18-9.5 rear no sensors included just the wheels. These wheels are like new.

I will sell them for what i paid for them to the ACE Members $400 .

post-884-1223124420.jpg

post-884-1223124453.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Tempting... part of me hates that I have a fetish for shiny metal. The part of me that thinks it excites Chris is still satisfied with that though. I'll have to think about it and discuss it with the boss.

No luck Rich. Chris hates chrome. HATES chrome.

You were thinking that I cared if you liked chrome or not... thats your first mistake. I was just hoping to turn you on a bit.

On the wheels, I actually think I will end up passing, considering just powder coating mine a gun metal color or going with C6 Z wheels. Sorry to waste your time.

What is involved in putting them on a C4? (1990) Obviously new tires since mine won't fit on them. What else ? Lug nutz? Spacers?

From what i was told they should go right on a C4 thats what i bought them for. I haven't tried to put them on mine but i can later this week.

I believe Quicktrip has them on his C4.

thanks Rob

I believe Roneva also has them on his C4 also. I have never heard they needed spacers or anything else special. I think they are a direct bolt up.

What's wrong with chrome? Every vette needs just a smidge of it. I'm also looking for a set of headers and x-pipe if anybody has some or knows someone who does. Long tubes of course.

Hey thats pretty low to hop on someones post and bash what they are selling.

Oh wait its Chris and he doesn't think about that. :hunter:smilelol:smilelol