NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

(4) Used C5 Run Flats **$400**

Bob

Updated: Since Blew X U posted wheels AND tires for $850 I figure I've got these priced too high. Now $400.....

Stock sizes, OEM replacements. Fronts have 5-6/32nds, rears have 4-5/32nds, no plugs or problems. I bought new run flats when I had my rims painted a while back. I guess I'm not as hard on tires as I thought I would be, the new ones still have 8 front and 7 rear so I'm going to liqudiate these.

Maybe I should be doing more burn-outs?? :lol:burnout

Bob (602) 818-1799

Stock sizes, OEM replacements. Fronts have 5-6/32nds, rears have 4-5/32nds, no plugs or problems. I bought new run flats when I had my rims painted a while back. I guess I'm not as hard on tires as I thought I would be, the new ones still have 8 front and 7 rear so I'm going to liqudiate these.

Maybe I should be doing more burn-outs?? :lol:burnout

Bob (602) 818-1799

I need rear tires for my C5

Can I see PICS please

damn... where were you last week when I dropped $1,375.00 on new tires. :banghead

Sorry man. You got a pretty good deal, is that for GY run-flats, road force mounted and balanced?

Goin' on Greg's List Monday. Speak up or I will sell them for more than they are worth to some unsuspecting rube...............

damn... where were you last week when I dropped $1,375.00 on new tires. :banghead

Sorry man. You got a pretty good deal, is that for GY run-flats, road force mounted and balanced?

I got the Michelin Pilots, they are the zero pressure tires. its nice to have a smooth riding car again, that's for sure.

Maybe next time.

Another member has a nice set of stock 5 spokes for $400.00 between the two of you, its a complete set of wheels & tires for someone.

You gotta love the club :thumbs

• 2 months later...