NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Donors

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

If anyone has a lonely wheel or two in good (displayable) shape that would like to be donated to the decoration effort of LPM please let me know. C4, C5, C6 GTO etc.

:thumbs

I already have Daves (EUDLOSE) wheels from his Z up. What he don't know wont hurt him :edward::edward:

I've got some Vette magazines and catalogs you can put in the lounge for the customers :thumbs Yens ain't getting da Playboys.

I already have Daves (EUDLOSE) wheels from his Z up. What he don't know wont hurt him :edward::edward:

I was gonna ask Dave if he still had his rims... They would look good on my vert!!!

If anyone has a lonely wheel or two in good (displayable) shape that would like to be donated to the decoration effort of LPM please let me know. C4, C5, C6 GTO etc.

:thumbs

Just posted this a few minures ago.

Could stand to see the stock rims and runflats on the side of the house go.

Guest Avenged87fold

For no specific reason, I have 10 brand new OZ spidle mount race wheels for a formula car, I'll donate 2 of them. They aren't from a Vette but they look really cool.

3746_1.jpg

I was gonna ask Dave if he still had his rims... They would look good on my vert!!!

The rears already have the R6 rubber on them. I need to get on the ball and wrap the fronts before the Bondurant gig.

Guest Sidewinder
For no specific reason, I have 10 brand new OZ spidle mount race wheels for a formula car, I'll donate 2 of them. They aren't from a Vette but they look really cool.

3746_1.jpg

Sweet. Maybe we can get Big Poppa to bring them up when he gets his car :thumbs

Well, they give me enough wood that at least one might get lost during the trip. I'm getting all warm just lookin at the pic.

Good thing they won't fit in my car anyway as I don't wanna have to steal from friends.

You can pick these up whenever you want. I live right by the Shell Station on Wilmot & I-10.

Hey, we're neighbors!