NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well, I can see we're all busy at work today!

Eddie44

13 Members online at 8:30 am. Our bosses must all be on vacation :lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Desertdawg

• 1EVLC7

• Eddie44

I am the boss!

Haha me too!

I come in, log on to my comp and open ACE. I leave ACE open until I go home lol.

The last time I started a thread like this, everyone logged off.

They obviously like me better! :lol

I have to be careful because my boss is a total prick.

And I hear your boss breaks stuff just to make you fix them...

My boss is working on my honey do list for the weekend. :banghead:lol

I had a boss like that once.... Fired her. Life is good with no honey do's.

all quiet here at the Bank....awaiting the rescue bill failing the house and the inevitable run on the bank for depositors wanting their cash liquidated on their depository accounts. Thank God i'm on the mortgage side.

News is bad for car dealers - recent article stated 1 in 5 would close in the next 60 days. An associate's spouse works for a Honda dealer and told her that without a 700+ FICO score no lender is financing new or used cars. Scary times, hold on to your hats folks.

Thank God i'm on the mortgage side.

You weren't saying that a few months ago were you? We have already seen a number of customers coming in and wanting their money in cash and I'm talking 6 and even 7 figure amounts.

yeah, mortgage financing is still rough, but I am surviving. Without FHA's relaxed guidelines ( Up to 97% Loan to Value, FICO scores as low as 580, etc) the slump in home values and decline in credit quality would put everyone originating mortgages out of business. I had a call from a lender in Texas who wanted me to recruit and develop a team of consultants to strictly help borrowers with loan modifications (convert adjustable rates to fixed, restructure payments, address delinquency and initiate forebearances) but I don't care to live out of a suitcase in Texas, and at best I can see that lasting 6-9 months. The more you know about the state of our economy, the scarier it truly is.

Tough for the Dealers is an understatement, we have had "players" roll into here with 600, 700 and even 800 issac scores with anywhere from $3k to $15k to put down and still get declined from GMAC

wickedfastvette

I bought a new truck today, I must be one of the lucky ones. And my scores aren't that high.