1966 Chevy II Nova SS

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

1966 Chevy II Nova SS- TRUE SS car, NEW 327, 4 speed, NEW 4.11 Posi rearend. Vintage Air. SHOW Condition. Interior is all original except carpet and is in MINT condition, Possible PART trade for C5 Corvette. $29,000 SEAN 623-215-6911 or 602-502-8468

novaandvettes.jpg

mynova3.jpg

mynova2.jpg

beautiful car, always wanted a chevy II SS 66/67, time is just not right for me. I need to get my 67 GTO back on the road in any case, who did the resto on your car?

Corvette Kid
beautiful car, always wanted a chevy II SS 66/67, time is just not right for me. I need to get my 67 GTO back on the road in any case, who did the resto on your car?

The car has actually never been restored...it has always just been kept that nice. It has been repainted 16 years ago and it looks like it was painted yesterday...the paint is GORGEOUS. Nobody believes that it is 16 years old. The intereior is completely original and is MINT, the only thing that was replaced was the carpet and when I had the carpet out I took pics of the floor board it is MINT. NO body panels have ever been replaced, the chrome is mint etc. The guy I bought it from had it for like 20 years and saved it from a guy who was going to gut it and make it a racecar!!

I salivated all over the keyboard, but im in the market for a killer boat. kick ass car though, remembering those days.

Corvette Kid

The Nassau Blue 65 is my dads...its a big tanker with A/C and tons of options...the Milano Maroon 65 is mine and the Nova my dad and I own together.....

• 1 month later...

Yep..It was nice. I miss it already and the new owner hasn't even picked it up yet. It will be going to California on Friday.