NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Cyber Gray Coupe Raffle Countdown

1EVLC7

The month of October will be a season to remember for our next lucky raffle winner! On Thursday, October 30 another person will be added to the “raffle winner” section of our website when we draw the winner of the 2009 Cyber Gray Coupe.

Only 500 tickets are being sold on this striking Corvette featuring an automatic transmission, two-tone seats with ebony and titanium detail, polished wheels, glass top, and more. Tickets are only $250 each and available online or by calling us at: (800) 53-VETTE.

I need to see one of these cyber grey vettes in person, everyone say's it looks awesome but I guess pictures don't do it justice.

Yeah I saw the picture, but it still doesn't look good on film... I'll see one soon I hope.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to Keith Fitzpatrick from Brooklyn, NY, drawn yesterday afternoon as the winner of the 2009 Cyber Gray Coupe raffle! Keith has never owned a Corvette and has never been to the Museum before. He purchased his ticket online and shared with us that this was the best news he’d had in a long time, with the exception of finding out his wife was pregnant a couple of months ago. He was ready to go celebrate! Keith will be taking delivery soon – so be sure to watch our “raffle winner” section on the website for the photo! Thanks everyone for participating in this raffle.