NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FREE C6 mufflers and H pipe

vidal1313

Took off 2 years ago from my now gone C6 coupe with less then 100 miles. They are just collecting dust and taking space in my garage. E-mail me at vidal1313@hotmail.com and just come by and pick them up.

Took off 2 years ago from my now gone C6 coupe with less then 100 miles. They are just collecting dust and taking space in my garage. E-mail me at vidal1313@hotmail.com and just come by and pick them up.

Sold, where in the valley are you?

Sold, where in the valley are you?

Chandler, around Mcqueen and Ocotillo.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller...?

I don't check much during the day. Are you going to the Grand Opening next weekend? I'll probably bring the truck so I can bring the boy along and can pick it up before/after the event.

Thanks,

I don't check much during the day. Are you going to the Grand Opening next weekend? I'll probably bring the truck so I can bring the boy along and can pick it up before/after the event.

Thanks,

Grand opening of what? When? I'm off the weekend so I'll be around. Please let me know?

Thanks

Thanks,

Grand opening of what? When? I'm off the weekend so I'll be around. Please let me know?

Thanks

I'll give you a call tomorrow and we'll work out a day/time.

Thanks,

Thanks

I'll give you a call tomorrow and we'll work out a day/time.

Cool.