Most users ever online...

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

Didn't the stats use to say the most users ever online at the same time here was like 24 or so on some date in Oct of 2004? Now it says "Most users ever online was 11 on Oct 15 2005, 09:49 AM What happened?

Yeah, noticed that also. I don't believe the 24 at one time thing though. I think Bryan had a reason for it.

Probably reset it so we'd have an accurate reading.

Bryan is just trying to see who pays attention to what!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of like in school when you would catch a teacher in an obvious F'up, and their reply was "Well at least someone was paying attention!" :lol:lol

Ken

BTW Bryan, why don't you make adding your sig an 'opt in'??

I never believed the 24 thing either. I figured at least half of those were Bryan's alias'.

I agree with Ken, why don't you make the signature an opt in instead of automatic. :yesnod

Yeah - it was 24 in October 2004. I think it was the day after the poker run and everyone was looking at pictures.

I was trying to re-set the "Member number" under each person's login to be correct. There are some that are missing, like #2. #2 was a friend of mine that tested the forum before I turned it on. That is why Dwayne is #3.

When I changed Dwayne from #3 to #2 all his current posts stayed, but the user name, avatar and all that stuff disappeared. It also caused a huge crash in the SQL database (maybe some people noticed it wasn't working yesterday morning). So, I lost a lot of stats and never got the numbers figured out.

Oh - by the way -- - http://arizonavette.net/pictures --- check out what I am working on next.

Please don't upload any pictures yet. But if it gets all figured out it will be a way for us to upload pictures, movies, sound clips, zipped files and anything else we need to.

BTW Bryan, why don't you make adding your sig an 'opt in'??

I have NO IDEA where that is to turn it off. I don't think this software has that option. Believe me, I have spent hours looking for that damn control.

I know it sucks, that's why I just went to putting text only in my signatures.

Guest azmusclecar

Is this a trick question? :huh Is there a prize? :P Is there an entrance fee to play this? :toetap Oh Lord...I think I opened a box of snakes with that question.......... :banghead

Is this a trick question? :huh Is there a prize? :P Is there an entrance fee to play this? :toetap Oh Lord...I think I opened a box of snakes with that question.......... :banghead

Did you finish reading the rules?

Section 7 paragraph 3 it states, "When a forum member asks a question within a post, and then is requesting a prize for an answer, he has to buy the original thread starter a drink at the next gathering."

Let me know when you get to that section, or have difficulty finding it.

Phil... :devil

Hey,

How about the Virtual Cruise??

Set a date and time for everyone to come together.

We all log on, BS on one thread and see who actually checks in!!

If Bryan can get it so we can post pics into a MISC page or something instead of having to post offsite and hotlink :cuss We could post pics we took on other runs and see if we can remember where it came from??

How's that for original!!

Let's see if we can use some of that bandwidth A.C.E. Inc :P is paying for!!

Ken

Guest azmusclecar
Is this a trick question?  :huh  Is there a prize?  :P  Is there an entrance fee to play this? :toetap  Oh Lord...I think I opened a box of snakes with that question.......... :banghead

Did you finish reading the rules?

Section 7 paragraph 3 it states, "When a forum member asks a question within a post, and then is requesting a prize for an answer, he has to buy the original thread starter a drink at the next gathering."

Let me know when you get to that section, or have difficulty finding it.

Phil... :devil

Did I finish reading what? Rule? Rules?????????????? We don't need no stinkin rules. :bang:bang:bang Okay so I owe you a drink.and I would rather owe it to you then cheat you out of it. :thumbs

I did NOT ask FOR a prize I asked IF there WAS A Prize... :P

There is a big difference in the wording, just ask Bill Clinton.......... :huh

I hope I didn't get into a pool with a bunch of drunks and lawyers........... :banghead

If Bryan can get it so we can post pics into a MISC page or something instead of having to post offsite and hotlink :cuss We could post pics we took on other runs and see if we can remember where it came from??

Ken

Uh -- you can upload on picture per post. Other than that you can link to a web address.

Or, you can post pictures at http://arizonavette.net/pictures and link from there. I will put up a misc / off topic picture page.