NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Paxton/Caroll Super Charger 1985-1991**SOLD**

Corvette Kid

Did you run this set-up on a stock motor, or did you change teh compression?

I actually never had it on a car. I bought it from a guy that had it on his car for about 2000 miles and wrapped it around a tree. I purchased it and had a 383 stroker motor built for a 90 convertible I was building and have decided to not to finish the project and just part it out. So I will also have MANY parts for the 90 convert available, the new 383 , a complete set of Exotic Muscle Coilovers that are BRAND new...I had ALL of the front suspension rebuilt and polished like chrome. and have NEVER driven it.

Damn! I guess if I switched to 72cc heads from AFR I'd probably be safe....let me scribble numbers some more, and beg teh

wife a little...

Did you run this set-up on a stock motor, or did you change teh compression?

I actually never had it on a car. I bought it from a guy that had it on his car for about 2000 miles and wrapped it around a tree. I purchased it and had a 383 stroker motor built for a 90 convertible I was building and have decided to not to finish the project and just part it out. So I will also have MANY parts for the 90 convert available, the new 383 , a complete set of Exotic Muscle Coilovers that are BRAND new...I had ALL of the front suspension rebuilt and polished like chrome. and have NEVER driven it.

I would like pics of the coil overs and suspension work. Goldcylon@cox.net

Corvette Kid

What part of town are you in GoldCylon? I am at 75th ave and Union Hills. You are welcome to come over and check it out. Call me SEAN 602-502-8468

Corvette Kid

Nobody needs a C4 Super Charger? I will go $2000 cash if someone wants it this weekend!

Nobody needs a C4 Super Charger? I will go $2000 cash if someone wants it this weekend!
Yeah...I really need one....teh Mrs.'Shifter will bust my chops if I pulled teh trigger... :ken:

Corvette Kid

Haven't you ever heard the saying "Its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission??" LOL

Haven't you ever heard the saying "Its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission??" LOL
You ever hear of teh running start kick in teh groin? :willy

• 4 weeks later...

Ouch.......................

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch.......................

SUPERCHARGER HAS BEEN SOLD