NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1965 Corvette Coupe

Corvette Kid

1965 Corvette Coupe. Currently the car has a 383 roller stroker motor, Twisted Wedge heads, the engine is stock appearing. I also have the matching numbers 327/350HP motor all rebuilt and is currently sitting on a stand. The transmission currently in the car is a Super T10 but I also have the matching numbers trans as well. The paint is VERY nice driver quality but does have some chips and minor flaws. The black interior has new carpet and seats, the dash and door panels etc are all original and are in VERY nice shape. I also installed all new side exhaust including pipes and covers. Car also has new repro knock offs and Coker Goldline tires. $44500 I am also open to possible part trades of a C5 Z06 or Convert.

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

Sean Dunshee 602-502-8468 or 623-215-6911

I am also open to possible part trades of a Convert.

I wonder just how pissed Jammye would get if I left in a C5, and returned home in a C2?

And YES! she would notice...

In the second pic, the XK8/XKR how do you like it? We've looked at them for a few years.

I am also open to possible part trades of a Convert.

I wonder just how pissed Jammye would get if I left in a C5, and returned home in a C2?

And YES! she would notice...

In the second pic, the XK8/XKR how do you like it? We've looked at them for a few years.

I think she would be fine with it...LOL. The XK8 is my dads. Its a 97 Coupe...it has like 33K miles on it. He loves the car.

What, no nav?

That's a good car that you can drive like hell and not worry about blowing up the original motor and trashing the value.

Good luck with the sale. I wish I could...