*SOLD* Springfield Armory XD45 for sale *SOLD*

sloryde

I've got my XD for sale. It's like new, only had 1 box of ammo through it. Only have 1 clip (13 rds.), but comes with a nylon holster (comfortable). Great gun for the money, plus you can pretty much stop anything with 14 .45acp rds. $425.00 firm. Call my cell 480-2four2-40one3... Thanks... Joe

post-126-1222119840.jpg

post-126-1222119854.jpg

post-126-1222119864.jpg

I've got my XD for sale. It's like new, only had 1 box of ammo through it. Only have 1 clip (13 rds.), but comes with a nylon holster (comfortable). Great gun for the money, plus you can pretty much stop anything with 14 .45acp rds. $425.00 firm. Call my cell 480-2four2-40one3... Thanks... Joe

My wife would kill me I just bought 2 new guns in the last 3 weeks. What frame is the XD? Compact or standard? How is it for a conceal carry?

Guest Avenged87fold

Those kick ass. I have had 3 XDs and they all shot perfect. That is the Service model and I couldn't conceal it very well at all. The grip is way too long. They make newer XDs with a shorter grip and a small mag. You can use the 13rd with a mag sleeve and you still get the 14 rounds. Bump for a great gat.

Your right, its the service model. 4" barrel, with the full sized grip. Comfortable for me as I like the full sized grip, your pinky doesnt hang off, but its not as long as the tactical model plus it has a rail so you can still use the tactical gear. Not a conceal carry piece though...