NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AFR 205s

NicD

I pulled these heads off my GTO to drop compression for the turbos. These are AFR 205cc heads that have been milled a bit to get them to ~60 cc chambers for a bit more compression but still works great on 91 octane. Only have been on the car for around a year and have about 12k miles on them. These are the best no nonsense heads you can get for an LS motor that easily bolt on. These heads milled sell for about $2400.

$1900 firm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Azflyboy
I pulled these heads off my GTO to drop compression for the turbos. These are AFR 205cc heads that have been milled a bit to get them to ~60 cc chambers for a bit more compression but still works great on 91 octane. Only have been on the car for around a year and have about 12k miles on them. These are the best no nonsense heads you can get for an LS motor that easily bolt on. These heads milled sell for about $2400.

$1900 firm

I am very interestd in these. What was your compression ratio with your LS1 and these heads? Do you have pics that you can send to me? kennethwilmore1970@yahoo.com

thanx