NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Carbo Fiber manifold

Scratch

Nice Tony. The company has them on eBay at $675 or best offer.

Linkster

couldn't you of just linked the item in question :huh instead of everything that has carbon fiber on it, in it or near it :lol

besides, the $675 is high compared to the CF post I believe :toetap

I saw this thread too. Looks pretty amazing. If you notice their pricing is different depending if you send yours in and wait or do a core replacement etc.

If I didn't have soooo many things I'd like to do already I might jump on this. *sigh* So many cool little goodies.

Nice Tony. The company has them on eBay at $675 or best offer.

Linkster

couldn't you of just linked the item in question :huh instead of everything that has carbon fiber on it, in it or near it :lol

besides, the $675 is high compared to the CF post I believe :toetap

Geesh.....you'd tink that a guy that had all day would have time to look at the other stuff they have. :lol:lol There, it's fixed.

I have done some business with that guy. He is very good and will treat the customer right. I would get this intake but I already have the Carbon Fiber cover. Very good price to!!!

I have done some business with that guy. He is very good and will treat the customer right. I would get this intake but I already have the Carbon Fiber cover. Very good price to!!!

Now I don't know if I want to do my manifold in carbon fiber, or powdercoat it red to match my new throttle body/maf ends...

I wonder if he'd do the TPIS 90MM LS6 manifold?