NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

15 Spoke GM accessory wheels (polished)

JNMMotorsports

Now this is funny, I've looked at you for sale thread on the CF about a dozen times now, and I didn't realize it was you.

I know on the CF they all said these will fit a C5, but I wasn't so sure. I bet you need a set of rear spacers to get the right offset or the rear tires will be about an 1/2 inch to far inset...

Definitely a unique rim but your price is more than I can afford...

I still like your old tires........................

JNMMotorsports
Now this is funny, I've looked at you for sale thread on the CF about a dozen times now, and I didn't realize it was you.

I know on the CF they all said these will fit a C5, but I wasn't so sure. I bet you need a set of rear spacers to get the right offset or the rear tires will be about an 1/2 inch to far inset...

You're right about the off set. The wheels will fit a C5 but not perfect unless you buy the rear spacers.

Nice wheels. They look like the CTS wheels almost.

I think they look more like these.

c6r.jpg

I see the price is dropping, a few more months and they will be cheap enough that I can afford them.

I have a question, all my younger life I had problems with polished alum. wheels. Is there a way to keep up with that now? just wondering its been a long time.

JNMMotorsports
I have a question, all my younger life I had problems with polished alum. wheels. Is there a way to keep up with that now? just wondering its been a long time.

An easy fix would be to have them clear coated.