NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A Mold Polishing or Chroming

GOLDCYLON

Hello out there in ACE land. I am seriously thinking about getting a spare set of factory A-molds either polished or chromed. I would like the members to help me here if they can direct me to the best way to go (Polished Vs. Chrome), expected costs either way and potential pitfalls. If someone can recommend a company or individual please share as I have never had either done before and am hoping to find someone on the NW side of the valley. I would like to finally finsh up the wheel area for at least a while lol. Thanks for the help in advance. Will me my X-mas present to myself ;) Daryll

I'm not familiar with Phoenix shops, but thought I would inject my opinion... I would polish the wheels, not chrome. Looks more hot rod, more custom than chrome. Chrome looks cheap IMO....

I'm not familiar with Phoenix shops, but thought I would inject my opinion... I would polish the wheels, not chrome. Looks more hot rod, more custom than chrome. Chrome looks cheap IMO....

Ok BP have your vote! Hey did you get that Z series upgraded yet? GC

Nuthin shines like chrome,

easier to maintain than polishing aluminum

(the wannabe chrome).

Has to be done right tho, flakin is for the birds.

Powder coating is pretty cool, too.

Colors add a lot of choices :)

(dark gray centers, polished lip, etc)

-Frank

post-498-1221247721.jpg

Ok BP have your vote! Hey did you get that Z series upgraded yet? GC

No... I'll do that as soon as the engine is done. I'm savin every last penny at the moment.

• 4 months later...