NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Free to good home!

1EVLC7

@ 8k miles I installed Baer D/S rotors on the '04 (non Z06), I have the Fact. rotors up for grabs. Just pick them up or I can meet you at Chili's with them. (If I have to haul them to Chili's, a beer should cover the delivery fee) :rockon2:

To bad you didn't take off the Baer rotors before you traded it in, I would have taken those off your hands!!!!

Ill be waiting in line if nothing happens with them. Want to upgrade the brakes on the C3 and these would work.

Ill be waiting in line if nothing happens with them. Want to upgrade the brakes on the C3 and these would work.

Jason,

Dave typed up 1st about wanting the rotors but told me since you have a upgrade plan on your C3 to let you have them!

I'll be at Chili's tonight do you want me to take them there? If not, shoot me a PM, we will make arrangements.

Ed

Jason,

Dave typed up 1st about wanting the rotors but told me since you have a upgrade plan on your C3 to let you have them!

I'll be at Chili's tonight do you want me to take them there? If not, shoot me a PM, we will make arrangements.

Ed

Maybe you could take it to Dave's new shop to get the upgrade done and everyone would benefit :thumbs

Jason,

Ed

ED,

Much thanks, to you and Dave, for looking out for me. I won't be able to make it up to Chili's tnight. It's a far trip for me, from Buckeye. I wish ACE had a gathering closer to the west side of town. Whenever else you are free, I would probably be able to meet up with you. Just let me know. Now I have to find something to pay it forward. Thanks.

Jason

Way to go Ed. When Karen saw it was you posting "Free to good home!" she thought we might be able to bring a bird back, if you know what I mean...............

Way to go Ed. When Karen saw it was you posting "Free to good home!" she thought we might be able to bring a bird back, if you know what I mean...............

If Karen really wants one let me know!!!