SOLD ! 96 GS Calipers with J55 HD brackets

GOLDCYLON

Hello as Stated I have a set of used 1996 GS Corvette calipers with the J55 Heavy duty brackets. If your looking to upgrade your C4s braking system to the same heavy duty braking system all ZR-1s and the 1996 GS had then this is the setup you will need. ZR-1 Corvette calipers did not have the machined "C4 Corvette" script logo only the 96GS and 96CEs did. I want $250 for the calipers and brackets. Will fit directly a MY 88-96 spindle. I can be reached by PM here or at goldcylon@cox.net. Thanks Daryll

CAL3.JPG

CAL1.JPG

allthough I allready sent you a pm whats the price that might change some minds

I will go $225 on a local pickup. Other than that it moves to Ebay probably next week. Its a fair price.

I will go $225 on a local pickup. Other than that it moves to Ebay probably next week. Its a fair price.

Price reduced and it goes to the top. If no bites Ebay next. GC

DAMN...I really want to do that upgrade someday, but 'tween the new Dewitts radiator and my house eating my wallet I can't afford it right now. Maybe in a few weeks, but good luck on Ebay. Let me know if they don't sell.

DAMN...I really want to do that upgrade someday, but 'tween the new Dewitts radiator and my house eating my wallet I can't afford it right now. Maybe in a few weeks, but good luck on Ebay. Let me know if they don't sell.

I hear you. I cant believe these havent sold yet. Its gotta be the economy. Last year when I put my set on the car I could not find a pair under $300 anywhere. Not with the abutement brackets.

I hear you. I cant believe these havent sold yet. Its gotta be the economy. Last year when I put my set on the car I could not find a pair under $300 anywhere. Not with the abutement brackets.

Final attempt they go to Ebay Saturday. Thanks Daryll

What are you doing to your house Micheal?