NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

7pc Bedroom Set for sale

phxscooby101

Chad R, Here if anyone is interested in it the bedroom set is in great condition, purchased whole set 4 years ago for 3k.

7pc Bedroom Set - $1000 (Goodyear)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-807447463@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-08-21, 9:59PM MST

7 pc Queen Bedroom set from Ashley's Furniture Store in great condition. Used. Set includes: Headboard and foot board with side rails, nightstand, dresser with mirror, 5 drawer chest, and armoire without TV. (matress not included) Pick up only, call 602-334-6114

post-230-1220469830.jpg

Chad, Everytime i try to add regular size pics it boots me out ( since i dont know how to adjust the size to fit it here ), i can e-mail them too ya?

Chad, Everytime i try to add regular size pics it boots me out ( since i dont know how to adjust the size to fit it here ), i can e-mail them too ya?

Dood, it's all about having a Photobucket account..... You upload the images there, and then just paste in the IMG link....

Photo bucket huh? Just kidding i dont have an account with them but i'll try to upload them tonight. I can transport it with my trailer since you all are my corvette buds,but it may cost a couple of beers. Its curently at the brothers house :phil evil: in the living room waiting for who ever. The wifey came up with some excuse to buy a whole new set for the new house :banghead:banghead anyway I can be some what flexible on the price.

ccarpenter@futurenetaz.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...