1992 LT1 engine for sale

phxscooby101

Engine: 1992 Corvette original - $1500 (Goodyear)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-823106954@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-09-01, 8:55PM MST

Chad R, here finally i'm trying to get rid of the old motor from my vette if anyone is interested in it let me know Thanks.

1992 Corvette original engine Specs included Engine: overbore 355 cid .030 over pistons, Manley rings, stock rods clevite bearings. Comp cam 112 degree profile 224/226 with 515 lift, comp cam lifters.

Heads: Hand ported, blended, portmatched w/ manley proflow stainless steel valves, 2.02 intake, 1.56 exhausts. 3 angle valve job, erson springs, neoprene seals, Harland sharp aluminium 1.5 rockers.

Exhaust manifold: ExtrudeHoned, port matched.

Injectors: 24lbs SVO injectors

Throttle body: 52 MM TPIS

Intake LT1: ExtrudeHoned, port matched

1992 original flywheel

Engine comes with, block,optispark, oil pan, heads and cover, LT1 intake, exhaust manifolds, crank pulley, fuelrail assembly, mounted on pallet.

Engine failure was caused by over rev one valve touched piston, then started knocking on the one piston everything else on the engine is almost new. $1500 or OBO. Call Chad at 602-334-6114, Local pick-up only.

Does anyone know if this price range is correct for all the associated parts? too high? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed the previous owner of this engine paid at least 2k just in the heads, I'm just trying to make room in the ol garage. :partydance: Chad R

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
phxscooby101

Lowered to $900.00 or trade for concrete work/ patio :banannarainbow: Mine as well try trading as we all know ya never know, later Chad

phxscooby101

Its in as is condition only had 300 miles on new engine. One valve dropped down and smacked a piston. It ran fine just knocked some after that :banannadance: and had no patience for a rebuild after that. I decided to start from scratch on a 383, but the heads and valve train is worth the asking price alone. They were cnc ed and port matched to the intake. Anyway if ya know anyone its all on a motor mount and pallet with all above items.