01-04 Chrome Z06 Repro's and GY GS-D3 Tires FS

torchredfrc

I've got a set of excellent condition Z06 reproduction wheels with colored logo center caps. Once I get them home from Discount tire tomorrow I will clean them up and snap pictures. These wheels have stock C5, non Z06 sizing, they are 17x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rears. Expect wheels to have normal marks on them from mounting and dismounting tires. Wheels always had stick on weights and have no curb rash.

The front tires are completely shot and I will be having Discount tire dispose of them. The rear tires have less than 15,000 miles on them with no burn-outs or track use. They are in excellent condition. I am replacing the set I have with Z06 sized GS-D3 tires. These rear tires are 285/35R18 (stock C5 uses a 275 rear tire - these do not stick out or rub on a lowered C5).

Here is a link to the GS-D3 285/35R18 on tire rack showing $275 per tire:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...yes&place=5

Asking $300 for the full set of 4 rims and $125 for the 2 rear tires.

Let me know if anyone in Tucson is interested. I would prefer to sell local rather than have to ship these to a CF member.

Thanks!

Matt

520-440-5285.cell

520-407-6955.home

• 2 weeks later...

I have those pics lying around somewhere.....her factory Xtreme wheels are curbed to fuck (she bought it used) and she has shitty tires all around....if I can get by buying two new front tires and get new wheels at the same time mo the bettah

I don't wnna kick Matt in the balls and stop a sale, but I worry that the tires would be too short for an S10. I'm not sure what they come with though.

Nah, its an Xtreme anyways, and we're planning on lowering it too. I ran 295 35 18 on the back of my old blazer on snowflake vette wheels and loved every second of it.

Just shaved the antenna, new cowl hood, new front end (before the envoy cover) that thing was a 5 spd with nitrous and ran a 13.9 @ 98 bounced off the speed limiter 3-4 times before crossing the traps.....

post-994-1221161023.jpg

Nah, its an Xtreme anyways, and we're planning on lowering it too. I ran 295 35 18 on the back of my old blazer on snowflake vette wheels and loved every second of it.

Just shaved the antenna, new cowl hood, new front end (before the envoy cover) that thing was a 5 spd with nitrous and ran a 13.9 @ 98 bounced off the speed limiter 3-4 times before crossing the traps.....

My digital camera is all hosed. I have some pics on my phone that I need to pull off and post. If you want to drop by and check the tires out let me know. I can email you the pictures right from my phone if you want to go that route.

Matt