Free undamaged C5 rear bumper, black

Matth3w

Got this bumper to replace the one I had on my C5 before I wrecked it. It's just sitting in the box on the back patio. It has some minor scuffs but probably everything that could easily by able to be buffed out if not noticed at all after a good wax. Someone come pick this up; next week this is going to the local trash dump. I will not be in town Sat-Mon but any other day you can pick it up, to include early Sat or late Mon. I'm located in Sierra Vista.

Should see if Patrick or the other Patrick wants it. They're both in SV and both have black cars.

I don't know who they are so if they want it they can contact me and have it whenever. Just sitting here in the mean time.

Well, you and I went to one of their houses. The guy that was gonna help you buff it out.

Well, you and I went to one of their houses. The guy that was gonna help you buff it out.

Ah, ok. I thought his name was something different for some reason.

Well, maybe it was and I'm an idiot (very plausable) but I thought it was Patrick....

I will be in SV this weekend, in my van. If someone needs or wants this, and can't get there for it, let me know tonight and I will find out where he lives and pick it up. I will be traveling back through Tucson on Monday, coming back to Yuma.

I will be in SV this weekend, in my van. If someone needs or wants this, and can't get there for it, let me know tonight and I will find out where he lives and pick it up. I will be traveling back through Tucson on Monday, coming back to Yuma.

Hey Rich, you might wanna give Steve N. (he-whose-name-dare-not-be-spoken) a ring, his 'vette just got t-boned in the right rear quarter and rear cap today, coupla days before he was headed to Z06 fest.

Hey Rich, you might wanna give Steve N. (he-whose-name-dare-not-be-spoken) a ring, his 'vette just got t-boned in the right rear quarter and rear cap today, coupla days before he was headed to Z06 fest.

done, if you have his # you can let him know I sent a pm. thanks.