Website down

Desertdawg

Apparently our host did some server maintenance today and hopefully everything is back to normal. I'm still working with them on the rest of our stuff so if you see something down please be patient...

Guest Avenged87fold

It is always down. I type in www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.com and my computer says WTF?! I say it happens a couple times a week.

It is always down. I type in www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.com and my computer says WTF?! I say it happens a couple times a week.

I don't know what eastern block country we're hosting the site in but I think we need to find someone in the group that speaks Russian. It's been down for me more in the last month or two than the other 3+ yrs I've been around here.

Эдди, оставленный bitchin. Каждый говорит, русский язык не делает Вы знаете.

Эдди, оставленный bitchin. Каждый говорит, русский язык не делает Вы знаете.

cute..

I give up. 15 minutes today from 1:55 until now to get on the site and I'm the only one on it.

Not me. I've got 4 programs running and can add any other except this site. Couldn't get on even when I shut all others down.

Yesterday afternoon Phil removed the link to the corvettetopsites from the bottom of our forum, we are hoping that everything will load faster and the lockups will quit. We keep seeing the topsites banner not load and that could be the reason we are getting so many errors.

So let us know if you notice a difference, and if you experience any more problems.

I've noticed fewer issues!

Me too! Now that I think about it my issues really started about the time that link went up.

Me too! Now that I think about it my issues really started about the time that link went up.

Oh, come on Eddie. Your issues started long before then. :lol

Oh, come on Eddie. Your issues started long before then. :lol

Another keyboard gone............. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol