Need cats for C6 Z06

bigmike32172

bigmike32172

I traded my Z in at Van Chevy and they asked me if I can find someone that is willing to part with their cats. They'll even trade out my million dollar exhaust for your stock one. It's a sceamin deal for somebody in here with a C6 Z06.

PM me for details.

Which exhaust do you have? Would it fit a standard C6? I have an aftermarket Magnaflow system on my C6 but it still has the cats.

I have the factory cats and H pipe I would be willing to trade. PM me if the offer is still good.

Dave

bigmike32172

Van Chevrolet has the car and is willing to do a free swap for anyones stock exhaust for my kooks headers w/ offroad x pipe and B&B cat back bullet exhaust.

Guys this is a deal of a lifetime! This is about the same as getting a free winning powerball ticket. WTF!

Call me at 602-703-2747

I spoke with the sales manager at Van and it's all set up. I have the complete stock system that he is looking for and I'm going down to exchange them. Thanks a million for the hookup!!

Dave

Mike, glad to see that someone was able to take advantage of this amazing deal. :partydance:

Dave has been generous to many members and now it comes back to him.

Too bad I did not own a C6 Z06 because I would have definetly jumped all over it myself.

bigmike32172

Dave owes me something off the dollar menu at McDonalds at one of the Saturday nights at the car show for this one :D

Dave owes me something off the dollar menu at McDonalds at one of the Saturday nights at the car show for this one :D

Hey bro, I'll even spring for the super size. :smilelol

For real, I owe you one.

Dave

bigmike32172

So Dave, it looks like Monday you're going to do the swap? If they're only going to do from the X pipe back on the exhaust, it should only take about 2 hours, maybe 3 at the max if the guy doing it sucks. They really should do it for free of give you a big break on the labor, as they really need those cats of yours.

The dealerships charge customers $115 per hour for labor and the guy doing the work gets $15 to $20 per hour, so they shouldn't charge anymore than what the guy makes per hour.

So Dave, it looks like Monday you're going to do the swap? If they're only going to do from the X pipe back on the exhaust, it should only take about 2 hours, maybe 3 at the max if the guy doing it sucks. They really should do it for free of give you a big break on the labor, as they really need those cats of yours.

The dealerships charge customers $115 per hour for labor and the guy doing the work gets $15 to $20 per hour, so they shouldn't charge anymore than what the guy makes per hour.

Yep, heading down Monday. B&B still has my stock cat back at their shop. I'm going to go pick those up and just swap out the parts. I'm already running kooks, x pipe, and B&B fusion, but I just couldn't pass this up. I knew there was a reason I held on to the stock stuff. :banannadance:

bigmike32172

Welp, looks like they sold the car tonight to a little Asian chick. That's the one thing I've learned about living in AZ, when there's a deal to be had, don't put it off for more than a second or else it will be gone. There's more people in this State than China, so he who hesitates...