NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

GS CALIPER MOD ON A ZR-1 IN RED AND BLACK

GOLDCYLON

Moved onto the brakes over the weekend. I always liked the look of those 96 GS calipers with the Corvette logo but I wanted them powder coated in red with black mounting brackets instead of all black. I think the silver on the A-Molds pops now. I wanted to stick with the J-55s as I plan on sticking with A-Molds and I was sure there would be zero wheel clearance issues. I start the backs tomorrow they are two tone as well. GC :partydance:

Heres how they looked stock

frontcal2.JPG

Here how they looked in place

frontcal4.JPG

frontcal3.JPG

frontcal1.JPG

Looks good :thumbs , I would suggest painting the center of the rotor black to give it a very clean look since you are already there.

Guest Sidewinder
Looks good :thumbs , I would suggest painting the center of the rotor black to give it a very clean look since you are already there.

Hit them with a wire wheel to get the rust off and then spray some flat black on them. It won't come off.

They look great! :thumbs I am in the process of having all four of mine Chromed :partydance:

Make sure you post up when that mods done. Sounds like an awesome project!! :burnout2

Looks nice !! some zinc plated rotors would be nice :thumbs

Hmm maybe some Baer rotors in the future ..

That would be really sweet !!! :thumbs

That would be really sweet !!! :thumbs

Well I have a pair of front rotors in the mail. 2 Baer Eradispeed plus 2 rotors (cross drilled and slotted). They have aluminum hats and are zinc washed. Will that fit the bill lol ?

If I like them I will pick up the rears but Im reading those need a adapter kit???? GC

• 2 weeks later...