I GOT IT! Thanks everyone!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

I got the job I was going for here at the office. I start in 2 weeks. Gotta train someone to take my place here in Accounting first. Then, I am off to Sales and Marketing as the new Retail Sales Outlets Team Leader! KICK ASS! Plus, we are moving our offices over to 91st Ave and Buckeye. (Like 15 minutes from my house) No more downtown rush hour (45min to 60 mins drive) traffic for me!!! YAHOO!!

It is a nice promotion for me. Lots of perks and finally an EXECUTIVE title! woohoo!

I will let you all know when the big party will be to celebrate! :party :party

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Tanya :drinkers:drinkers:drinkers:drinkers:drinkers

Hey lady-congrats!! Sounds like a sweet deal for you-something you like and closer to home to boot! :drinkers

Looking forward to the big 'first paycheck' blowout!

Melissa

:party

Hey, congrats!! That is a great move. I remember the sales people always make the most money and have the greatest perks. I no longer fight those battles. No worries, no paycheck, no job, retired!! :drinkers

What job are you talking about?? :bs

:rolf:rolf

Maybe you should reconsider school Tanya? Maybe IM ea other now and then. :D

Seriously, CONGRATS! :thumbs

Congrats gurl  :cheers

Now, what buisness at at 91st and Buckeye    :toetap

Holsum Bakery.

That's farther west, near a Cold Storage place, I know there is a FedEx building at 91st. being rented by Atrium Glass Co. :toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yes, Tony, the Mesa Cold Storage building is the building where I will be working. They rent that building from us, (Holsum Bakery, Inc.) We own that whole plant. It is where we produce all of our "bun" lines.

Anywho, Ill be moving over there around the 24th of this month! YIPPEE!!! It will be nice to be close to home, although the position itself I just moved into will not be a "sit-down" job. Ill be travelling all over the state. It's gonna kick ass!

Thanks again everyone. It means a ton to me to finally get this far in my career. *big sigh.* now, I just gotta see what my next big goal will have to be? :D

Lata,

Tanya

So now I know where you work, I must aplogize, my office will be closing that facility down with a stop work order for fire code violations :devil

j/k which you know :D

Way to go Tanya! Congrats!!!!!

Thought you might think about flying again, last time I saw ya!

Always glad to hear of friends moving on to better things.

...but if you two ever get homesick for the sky, I'd enjoy the company.

Michael

Guest XLR8TNC5

You know, I was thinking about flying again or at least going for a real pilot's license this time. (sometime in the future) Maybe I could move up from those old Cessna 402's and actually go with something fun like you posted.

Thanks again everyone. You would not believe how much work my "soon to be old" department is wanting from me in the next two weeks. They are pretty perturbed at my only giving them 2 weeks notice. It wasn't my decision, but Im glad it is only two weeks.

More mod money is right. I'm gonna need it. lol. Don't know when the party is yet. Im thinking of maybe having a gathering at the Satisfied Frog in Cavecreek to celebrate. Maybe we could make it one of the gathering spots for the monthly ACE get together? The November meeting maybe? It would be a short kind of cruise, but a lot of fun and NOT that far. Would you all be game?

Tanya

P.S. I just hijacked my own thread. If one of you genius mods wants to split this and send it to another thread, go for it.

Guest Sidewinder
So now I know where you work, I must aplogize, my office will be closing that facility down with a stop work order for fire code violations :devil

j/k which you know :D

WOOHOO! Three day weekend. :smilelol