NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tooting your own horn

BSeery

Guest Kens06

How is that funny??

Some a-hole with a camera and a three horn 150dB airhorn f-in with people!! :cuss

It's not as bad as the paint ball guns or the baseball bats, but that's total uncalled for.

These are the kind of pricks that would key your car when you were parked miles away at a Mall and film you to see the reaction!! :mad :mad

Hope I never run across them!! If I'm carrying, they really don't want to meet me!

My .02

Ken

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hope I never run across them!! If I'm carrying, they really don't want to meet me!

One of these guys showed up at the Pavilions a few weeks ago and blew the "brown note". Good thing you don't hang out there! I will admit they were lucky nobody was carrying. I thought of that while watching.

One of these guys showed up at the Pavilions a few weeks ago and blew the "brown note".

Uh, what's a 'brown note'? Huh? :crazy

Guest XLR8TNC5

I didn't really see the humor in that. MArk showed it to me and yes, he literally had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. Hmmm?

I don't think it would piss me off to hear that a time or two walking down a street, but I don't think I would be laughing either.

Tanya

I didn't really see the humor in that. MArk showed it to me and yes, he literally had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. Hmmm?

I don't think it would piss me off to hear that a time or two walking down a street, but I don't think I would be laughing either.

Tanya

It may be the difference between men and women.

Most men will find that funny, like a college prank, like the 3 Stooges, like a loud fart in a quiet church. Just funny with no reason why.

Women, most of them don't find it funny and basically call it stupid or childish.

All I know is that my inner child was laughing his ass off.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Most men will find that funny, like a college prank, like the 3 Stooges, like a loud fart in a quiet church. Just funny with no reason why.

Women, most of them don't find it funny and basically call it stupid or childish.

I hope you're not saying Ken is a woman.

One of these guys showed up at the Pavilions a few weeks ago and blew the "brown note".

Uh, what's a 'brown note'? Huh? :crazy

Brown note is a frequency that is supposed to make you crap yourself. It is an urban myth. Mythbusters on discovery had disproved it last season

3,503 lbs of trouble
Brown note is a frequency that is supposed to make you crap yourself. It is an urban myth. Mythbusters on discovery had disproved it last season

That's not true because I saw it on South Park.

Guest Kens06

I am NOT a woman!!

Not that being one is a bad thing!! :D

Can you tell I've been married twice?? :willy

I just think we have enough stress in our everyday lives trying to cope with traffic, getting the bills paid, traffic, the boss wanting more production, traffic, crappy drivers, people that strap explosives to themselves and pull the trigger, traffic, that the added stress of some adolescent pranks shouldn't be applauded!! :cuss

They need a brick thru the windshield and Rodney King their asses, then tape that and see how funny they think that is!! :willy:rolf:rolf:rolf

How can you tell they tried the Brown note? It's 'supposed' to be around 8-10 Hz which isn't audible to humans, but you can feel it!!

Did someone soil themselves :rolf or did you have a microphone and freq counter handy?? :rolleyes

This one should get some traffic :thumbs

Ken

:agree

I agree with Ken-I've never been too fond of people honking their horn at any time. As a former pedestrian, I hated having people honk at me on the sidewalk-and nearly falling off a bike into traffic is a bear!

Lastly, I was on another track altogether about the brown note-for some reason I thought you were referring to the 'la cucaracha' horns that some of our brown friends have in their cars. I did see that mythbusters ep so I do remember it now.....

Melissa

Andrew explains to me that I was not politically correct with my brown friends remark, so I'm revising that to 'pigment enabled'. You'd think he'd know better by now!

:agree

I agree with Ken-I've never been too fond of people honking their horn at any time. As a former pedestrian, I hated having people honk at me on the sidewalk-and nearly falling off a bike into traffic is a bear!

Lastly, I was on another track altogether about the brown note-for some reason I thought you were referring to the 'la cucaracha' horns that some of our brown friends have in their cars. I did see that mythbusters ep so I do remember it now.....

Melissa

Andrew explains to me that I was not politically correct with my brown friends remark, so I'm revising that to 'pigment enabled'. You'd think he'd know better by now!

No I didn't... I was just wondering what the brown friends were.... ;)

I can't help it if I get a tan just by going outside to check the mail... :P

Andrew

PS That was a funny video... I was laughing so loud Melissa had to see what I was laughing about. (Snooping around...) Sometimes I feel like the guy on that commercial where he's messing around on the computer and the wife keeps barging in on him 'cause he's watching videos and jamming out to some kick butt rock and roll.....

Guest Sidewinder

Tanya

Did somebody say Three Stooges? :smilelol

I would add my 2 cents to this thread, but all of you seem to be doing just fine inserting your foot in your mouth without my stupid comments...

:leaving