01 Z06 wheels (Forged Alcoas) and Michelin PS2 tires

Big Poppa

I have decided to sell the wheels and tires I just took off my car. The wheels have a bit of curb love (I bought them that way) but are straight as an arrow. The tires are 265/40/17 fronts and 315/30/18 rear. The two front tires and 1 rear have about half tread left and one rear is virtually new. I have Discount Tire road hazard warranties on them that I believe to be transferrable, and if they're not, you can just say that I'm out of town. Just don't tell Andrew. I love these tires. They are quiet, sticky, handle well in the rain, wear well... The only down side is they are expensive. This would be a great upgrade on any C5 IMO...

Asking $1000 or best... Possible partial trade for LS6 intake, headers, etc.

Picture on the car...

elksshow042648.jpg

Gallery of pictures off the car showing tire and wheel detail. I tried to make the pictures as accurate as possible.

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/im28702/z06tires/

Dave's old tires (factory '06 Z06 Good year F1's) in 275/30/18 and 325/30/19. Love the size, but I would push you on PS2's as opposed to the Good Years as the GY's have terrible break away characteristics. Once they start to slide it's very hard to get them back. The Michelins have more grip, and you can feel them starting to lose it better. Plus once they start sliding, it's easy to get it back, or modulate the slide. The sizes I just listed won't fit your wheels (in the rear anyway) but I believe they now make the PS2 for your car.

I'm not sure that 325's will even fit on a c4 Joes 315's are like rubbing his e-brake cables FYI

Well, JER bought a C6, he's just too lazy to change his avatar.

It's the black C6 next to the Benz. Good lookin car!!

lemmon2020sm.jpg

I believe these wheels and tires to now be sold. Just waiting on the money...

Hmmmm, owner is out of town huh?????? Sounds kinda suspicious to me........

Seriuosly, the Road Hazard Certificate is transferable to the new owner. They will need the paperwork to show that it was purchased when originally bought from Discount. Any Discount Tire store will honor the warranty.

Andrew

OK, that's what I thought, but it's been a while since I worked there, so I didn't wanna completely misqote.