So I found the limits of a stock clutch today!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

well we WERE going to dial in the 200 shot so I could make a ringer for dyno day.... but on the 150 jets the clutch let loose as soon as I hit it! Smacked 490 torque instantly, grabbed for a second to display 560 rwhp, then let loose again at 6000 rpm before I could get to my 7000 rpm redline :( I was hoping for 590-600 rwhp on the 150 shot and 660 rwhp on the 200 shot with torque equally as high!

Oh well... least it still drives ok... no more dyno pulls for me though until I get a clutch in it!

Guest Kens06

Hi Mike,

Speaking of clutches, you never got back to me on a price for the Luc II gold??

I know you were pushing the SPEC III+, but like I said I had a SPEC in my 96 C4 and it chattered like a mofo!! :mad

PM or E-mail me and lets figure out a plan of attack. I can't go to Fri test and tune like it is!!

Thanks

Ken

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hi Mike,

Speaking of clutches, you never got back to me on a price for the Luc II gold??

I know you were pushing the SPEC III+, but like I said I had a SPEC in my 96 C4 and it chattered like a mofo!! :mad

PM or E-mail me and lets figure out a plan of attack. I can't go to Fri test and tune like it is!!

Thanks

Ken

Hey Ken, im sorry about that!! I called the guys and they forgot to get back to me, so of course I forgot to get back to you :) I will call tomorrow!