Any interest whatsoever in my Z06?

Matth3w

I have an 03 Z06 50th Anniv, black/black, 6spd, your usual used car marks (some scratches, etc). It's got 48k miles, C6 Z06 chrome knockoffs, stock everything else except stereo (Alpine X001 iPod deck, 10" sub, JL speakers all around with the 10" sub in the stealth box), tinted windows, and some minor things (like blacked out tails, front lights and side markers). The only major thing about it I would say is the right rear bumper has spider web in the clearcoat (from the last owner). There is a slight tear in the driver's seat near the headrest thats smaller than about half of my pink finger nail. Car runs great, tires will need replaced in the near future.

I can't think of anything else so just ask. Located in Sierra Vista, AZ.

Here are some pictures:

l_9534706b735894e1c1fa338c700d5e9e.jpg

l_ed9615ba814265c8579184afc0d95980.jpg

l_d217f0e7de2d3ee269dfefc624f7fe63.jpg

l_fafc7d8f378251461337de7d33cf461a.jpg

l_f7e1f6541776e56ca60dbac0ad2b0371.jpg

NADA guides suggests 27.5k based on my zip code. Due to the rear bumper and tires I'd like to see 25k. If I'm asking an unreasonable price, I just won't sell it. I'm not in an financial problems or anything I'm just interested in possibly buying a Lotus Elise.

Just as a recap:

- Needs tires in the future

- Spiderweb in clearcoat on rear bumper

- Brand new headlight motors (forgot that in the first paragraph)

- Some of the LEDs are going bad in the climate control (forgot about that too, but supposedly you can solder the stuff yourself)

- Minor scratches here and there and a tiny tear in the driver's leather seat

- 50th Anniv

- 48k miles

- 6spd

- Z06

- Black/black

- Runs good

- Chrome Z06 knockoffs from a C6

- Killer stereo system

The car turns a lot of heads, just seeing if there is any interest out there.

Sweet ride, I think 25K is way more than fair for it. I'd grab it at that price but I already have a Black Z06 down here in Sierra Vista as well. I've seen two other Black C5 Z06s but I'm never in mine when I see them. One may be you.

ZO6vette037

Do you have tinted tail lights and marker lights or just covers? If they are tinted Ill trade you my lights, and cash for yours before you get sell her.

Price isn't out of line at all.

If I could I would .. already got a black beauty tho.

(altho it looks a lil froggy right now with the headlights stuck open)

I swear I just saw it zap a bug flyin by.

-Frank

I have a 99 with those wheels, did you upsize them from stock?

• 1 month later...

You can close this thread, I wrecked the car and it was repainted blah blah and so I'm not going to sell. Plus there was almost zero interest.