Split - too many cars / projects ???

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble
That would be a good "How To" thread.... You should take some pics while you work on it and post them.... I would be curious on that in case I decide ( with Melissa's permission of course... ;) ) to instal a TPI in her car....

Andrew

An C3 LT-1 vert is a pretty valuable Corvette. You sure you want to be messing with it like that?

That would be a good "How To" thread.... You should take some pics while you work on it and post them.... I would be curious on that in case I decide ( with Melissa's permission of course... ;) ) to instal a TPI in her car....

Andrew

An C3 LT-1 vert is a pretty valuable Corvette. You sure you want to be messing with it like that?

Uh, NO he's not! As usual, he's yanking our collective chains. He knows it's too original to mess with. ;) Although I'd love for it to be faster :burnout and stop better :thumbs -Darn it!

Melissa

3,503 lbs of trouble
...Although I'd love for it to be faster :burnout and stop better :thumbs -Darn it!

There's an easy solution to that, and you won't have to touch a thing on your LT-1. You just simply buy a second Vette! :thumbs

There's an easy solution to that, and you won't have to touch a thing on your LT-1. You just simply buy a second Vette! :thumbs

:agree

We did - but it seats four and is called a GTO. :D

I'd love to have another, but the math problem is the five current cars divided into the four existing garage spaces. then add one car and the whole thing goes kaplooey!

When the engineers in the group figure out how to work that out, I'll get right on it.

Melissa

3,503 lbs of trouble

I'd love to have another, but the math problem is the five current cars divided into the four existing garage spaces. then add one car and the whole thing goes kaplooey!

When the engineers in the group figure out how to work that out, I'll get right on it.

Melissa

I totally understand! I have a one car garage, and two cars. Don't know where I'll put a Vette when I buy the next.

Melissa

Try 1 Corvette that MUST be inside at night (insurance requirement), a Drag car with NO lock, just an "on / off" switch, a truck and a wife's car that should be inside soon or I may loose body parts.

PLUS the need for a trailer to haul said drag car.

Put all that into a townhome that has a 2 car garage, no driveway for parking and no back yard for the trailer. Yep - that's my hell right now.

Can't get rid of the Toyota or truck. One is the daily driver and if we get rid of the truck might as well get rid of the race car too.

Will the Corvette be the "odd man out" ?? :toetap

I was only kidding about the TPI thing. I'm gonna put the 440 in it..... :P That's why I'm taking it out of the Plymouth.... :lol

Andrew...

Stick 'em up, this is a high jacking..... :D

3,503 lbs of trouble

There's ONLY one lead hijacker on this forum...

dan_hijack.jpg

...and it's EDDIE! :yesnod

Look into the lift and raise the lowest profile car in the garage and drive the other low profile under it.

You going to come over and help add the second story to my garage ?

I swear, when I move out of this place it will be into a house with a REAL 2 car garage (this one is very small), a driveway big enough for 4 cars, an RV pad on the side of the house and a large gate into the back yard.

There's ONLY one lead hijacker on this forum...

...and it's EDDIE! :yesnod

Guest XLR8TNC5

Melissa

Put a car lift in your garage, raise it and park the fitfth car under it.

TADA!!!!

Tanya

Heh , I feel for you, currently have NO GARAGE only a carport. So the vette sits there. Then we have 2 fords (no flames please :) ) 1 suburban , and a trailer. Fortunatly though , i have a large piece of property and am currently working toward my 30x 40 shop / garage.... Vette parked inside, wifes car outside , my work car outside, suburban/trailer outside.. :) works perfectly!!

But just in case I am building with vaulted truces so even with 8ft walls you can get a 4 post lift in there for the sucky jobs and some extra room.

UGH!

sister tells me the mustang needs a lot of work - like $1000 worth of A/C work, so i get it back now - so i think my Vette needs to go buh-bye - as moving into an apartment, i CANNOT have 4 vehicles!

recap fo those that don't know

1 1995 chevy silverado x-cab - everybody needs a truck!

2 1992 corvette - everybody needs at least one vette

3 1994 Mustang GT the car i refuse to let leave the family

4 (coming soon to an ACE event near you ) C5 vert

so - gues sthe 1992 has to go - i'd sell my truck if i thought i could get anything for it - but i couldn't sell it for what i paid for the transmission that's in it right now!

pretty sad huh?

UGH!

sister tells me the mustang needs a lot of work - like $1000 worth of A/C work, so i get it back now - so i think my Vette needs to go buh-bye - as moving into an apartment, i CANNOT have 4 vehicles!

so - gues sthe 1992 has to go - i'd sell my truck if i thought i could get anything for it - but i couldn't sell it for what i paid for the transmission that's in it right now!

pretty sad huh?

No other storage options? No one has a yard you can park one of the cars in? It sounds like it would be outside whether it's at your apt or not.....I hate to see anyone give up a car they don't really want to.

Let's put our thinking caps on guys!

Melissa

92ZR1Wannabe
UGH!

pretty sad huh?

No other storage options? No one has a yard you can park one of the cars in? It sounds like it would be outside whether it's at your apt or not.....I hate to see anyone give up a car they don't really want to.

Let's put our thinking caps on guys!

Melissa

I have a big yard you can drop one off at :)

U-Haul at Riggs and Arizona Ave has RV spots - 25 foot long - for $65.00 per month.

If and when I get a race car trailer that will be the new home of the Vega.

so - guess the 1992 has to go -

You can store your Vette with us, I won't charge you anything, but it's going to need some new rear tires when you come to pick it up... :burnout

92ZR1Wannabe

You can store your Vette with us, I won't charge you anything, but it's going to need some new rear tires when you come to pick it up... :burnout

I seem to remember him saying it couldn't turn the tires over.... :leaving

I'll bet we could get it to spin em by the time we're done 'moving' it from place to place! :smilelol

sounds like we have a solution! I would have offered space here, but I thought it was kinda far-not as far as Casa Grande, though! :thumbs

Melissa

you are correct sir - unless he BREAKS in my new transmission with some neutral drops! :cuss

thanks all for the offers and suggestion (whether real or kidding) i'll examin my options as the time grows nearer :thumbs