Anybody got storage room for an engine hoist?

Togo

i gotta get my hoist basically unused - out of my garage at my house, don't want to sell it or give it away, but wondered if anyone has a large garage it can be kept at (prefer inside, so it doesn't rust) joe - i know YOU will have space soon, but it's pretty far - anyone else got room that might need a hoist sooner or later?

I have 4 cars and a 2 car garage. An engine stand, spare tires, trash cans and lots of other stuff I just don't have room for.

Sorry - no room at my house.

Hey Donbecker,

How much room does it take up? Does it fold up? We?ll store it for you if no one has offered yet.. We have one so we won?t use it.

Let us know when you want to drop it off. 56th st. and T-bird?. Give us a call if you still need to store it?.

Andrew

Hey Donbecker,

How much room does it take up? Does it fold up? We?ll store it for you if no one has offered yet.. We have one so we won?t use it.

Let us know when you want to drop it off. 56th st. and T-bird?. Give us a call if you still need to store it?.

Andrew

it does kinda fold up - the legs come off and stand up in th back

i would greatly appreciate it - i'm tryingn to get out or my house this weekend if i can, and will be moving into an apartment in december and need to downsize a bit, but i just hate to get rid of some things - especially a hoist that was used only once!

:ack

No prob... Let me or Melissa know if or when you want to bring it over. Are you going to Firebird this Friday. We can talk about it then....

Andrew

Hey TOGO,

Missed you on Friday. Let us know if you still need us to keep your cherry picker for you.

Andrew