NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB C5 front bumper

GuyverVette

GuyverVette

I want to buy a C5 front bumper cover.... it doesnt have to be in perfect shape, actually some damage will be ok. I need it urgently, if you have one lying around please let me know.

GuyverVette

Nothing?? I got quotes from Corvette salvage yards and everything goes from 300 to 500... I picked a C6 bumper for 40 bucks... hahaha it was sligthly damage, came from a body shop that replaced it and it was basically going to the trash... I dont care if the bumper is damaged.

I would sell you the one off of mine, but I don't have the other grand to go with a tiger shark... dammit!

Have you talked to Joe at Classic Gold, he may be able to find you one.

Guest Z01Mike

i have seen a few on craigs list as of late! Also there is a company in Tempe who sells c4 and c5 parts !

GuyverVette
I would sell you the one off of mine, but I don't have the other grand to go with a tiger shark... dammit!

Have you talked to Joe at Classic Gold, he may be able to find you one.

Where's Classic Gold??

i have seen a few on craigs list as of late! Also there is a company in Tempe who sells c4 and c5 parts !

I've been looking on craigs for days and there's a lot of rear bumpers or C6 bumpers, but no C5.

I went to this place in Phoenix and they wanted $500 for a used bumper.... they said they were out of stock anyways....

Im looking to spend no more than $100 Like I said, I dont care if its damaged, I need it for a project. ;) Mwuuaahahaha

• 3 weeks later...