NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sunnie home again after hospital stay

P51tj

Sunnie is back home now after a 3 day "hospital" stay. After smelling uncontrolled flatulence :eek coming from Sunnie, I decided to take her to the "doctor". After a full day of tests :willy , it was determined that she had a hairline fracture on top of the "stomach". She was immediately rushed into surgery :bang to have a fuel tank transplant. While under the knife they also noticed the dreaded rear end leak :mad . There were 2 options for this. We decided to have the seals replaced instead of the Depends option. Well Sunnie is back home where she belongs recovering from the surgery, and from the smell of things, her flatulence problem is now fixed :thumbs .

Thanks to the staff at Gateway Cherolet Hospital in Avondale and Doctor John Sheldon for keeping in touch with us and promising that all will turn out well :thumbs .

Welcome Home Sunnie! We missed you!

Okay, I'll buy Sunny had the gas and differential leaks but I know where the "uncontrolled flatulence" was coming from and it wasn't Sunny! :rolf:rolf

Okay, I'll buy Sunny had the gas and differential leaks but I know where the "uncontrolled flatulence" was coming from and it wasn't Sunny! :rolf:rolf

Speaking of the uncontrolled flatulance, I was starting to think there was a "contest" between Smitty and Sunnie :ack

And who do you all think who won?

Okay, I'll buy Sunny had the gas and differential leaks but I know where the "uncontrolled flatulence" was coming from and it wasn't Sunny!  :rolf  :rolf

Speaking of the uncontrolled flatulance, I was starting to think there was a "contest" between Smitty and Sunnie :ack

And who do you all think won?

Wow, I was expecting flack from the others but from my wife(joni1301), well just wait til it's time to reveal one of your secrets. Just kidding honey, I know this is a one way street! :smilelol

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear she's OK... I "got wind" of some mod's on your girl, looking forward to seeing them in person.

See ya soon,

MH :burnout