NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 rear end

ebalentine

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ebalentine. I just want to wish you good luck on this, as I have had my 2.73's with 10,000 miles on them for sale for nearly two years.

Take it easy and let me know if you get them sold.

Tanya

:howdy

Check Chris' avatar, with current gas prices there may be people switching back :lol:lol

I doubt it, it looks like they almost give them away on ebay. $200 or less in some cases.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Check Chris' avatar, with current gas prices there may be people switching back :lol:lol

i wouldn't put it past them! :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

Chad, $125 and my rear end is yours. LMAO!!! Now, that sounds funny!

Ill even bring it over to you!

Tanya

P.M. to set up a time....

Chad, $125 and my rear end is yours.

TANYAISM!!!

Should we take up a collection guys? I'll kick in $20! :D

Guest chad@xtreme

Tanya--No need to setup a time to bring me your rearend. I will take it anytime. Please make sure the fluid is out of it, as I like it dry. :yesnod:rolf:rolf

Chad

Tanya--No need to setup a time to bring me your rearend. I will take it anytime. Please make sure the fluid is out of it, as I like it dry. :yesnod:rolf:rolf

Chad

:eek

Guest XLR8TNC5

Chad,

Ill bring it by Friday around noonish. I can assure you the rear end is tight and barely used. :D I have made sure to take good care of it in case I needed to make money off of it at a later date. Looks like it's yours! lol.

See you Friday.

Tanya

P.S. To the rest of you, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! :smilelol:smilelol

Tanya

P.S. To the rest of you, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! :smilelol:smilelol

Glad to see you are taking it well. I decided not to join in the fun, because you never know how well you are going to take it. :D

Glad you were able to sell it though. :thumbs

Guest chad@xtreme

OH BOY!!! I can not wait till I get Tanya's rearend. :yesnod Then I will let my fingers loose on the rear to make sure it is worthy and up to my standards. :rolf:rolf

Guest XLR8TNC5

I dropped off my rear end to Chad this afternoon and we are good to go as well. So, Bryan, you can close this thread now.

Congrats to Earl for selling his as well. YEAHHH!!!

Tanya

Guest chad@xtreme

Yes, I got my hands all over Tanya's rearend and I must say it was eveything that she told me and more. I can not complain. Thanks for the business. Hope to do more in the future.

Chad

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yep, the deed is done. Chad even hooked me up with a wash and polish after we finished the rear end transaction. (I didn't know they were ZAINO distributors!) Kick ass!

I also got to spy a peep of MY dream bigblock sitting in the garage over there. GREAT GOOGLIES!!! I meant to ask you to fire up the ol Cobra Chad, but I got sidetracked with that gorgeous piece of metal you uncovered before my eyes. :D

I wish you lots of luck with your project and I wish I was that customer right now. :crazy

Also, I have a feeling Mark may be calling sometime soon. RE: NON GM talk.....more like BLUE OVAL talk.

Tanya