NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shifter knob wanted

Loud Pedal

Loud Pedal

Hey All,

I'm looking for a shifter knob with a six speed shift pattern on it to use for a beer tap for the Six Speed Pale Ale. Anybody got one laying around?

Thx,

Dave

I've got my factory square leather knob... Yers if ya want it. I'm headed to the stereo show tomorrow, and maybe the remnants of whats left at Gordon Biersch if the time permits. I can meet ya at either of these, or swing by your place on the way home. Whatever works... Or.. You can hold out, maybe somebody has a shift knob that doesn't suck. These factory shift knobs are the worst.

Loud Pedal
I've got my factory square leather knob... Yers if ya want it. I'm headed to the stereo show tomorrow, and maybe the remnants of whats left at Gordon Biersch if the time permits. I can meet ya at either of these, or swing by your place on the way home. Whatever works... Or.. You can hold out, maybe somebody has a shift knob that doesn't suck. These factory shift knobs are the worst.

I have a factory knob that you can have as well

Thanks for the offers guys, but the one Mark linked is more what I was thinkin'. I PM'd him to see if he still has it.

Just a second offer... I have a shift knob that I bought from Corvettes of Houston tat is flamed and lights up. It doesn't have the six speed pattern on it or I would have mentioned it earlier. I bought the thing and decided that I like my knob better. Not real sure it's what you want, but I'll get a pic up when I get home. I paid $70 for it (and I think I paid too much), if you get all excited about it let's decide on a price. If you don't want it, I think I'm gonna try to give it back to Corvettes of Houston.

Just a second offer... I have a shift knob that I bought from Corvettes of Houston tat is flamed and lights up. It doesn't have the six speed pattern on it or I would have mentioned it earlier. I bought the thing and decided that I like my knob better. Not real sure it's what you want, but I'll get a pic up when I get home. I paid $70 for it (and I think I paid too much), if you get all excited about it let's decide on a price. If you don't want it, I think I'm gonna try to give it back to Corvettes of Houston.

Sounds cool, but I'm gonna hell bent on the shift pattern. Kinda goes with the theme. Thx again, though.

.. you can touch my knob Allllll you want.

nice....

You need help man. :lol

Jason beat me to it, I was there today and saw a bunch sitting in the display cabnet!!

I have one out of that display cabinet. I really like it, but it does get a little warm if you are parked outside in the sun.

I got like 30 shift knobs here at the shop they are anno'd different colors and shizzle haha.

Does Xtreme wanna donate one? :)

I have one out of that display cabinet. I really like it, but it does get a little warm if you are parked outside in the sun.

It's gonna be parked on a beer tap, so warmth is not a prob. :cheers

I got like 30 shift knobs here at the shop they are anno'd different colors and shizzle haha.

Sure

Sure

Sweet! Thx Jason.

Phoenix FRC

Actually I need a shifter knob too.

The one I have is a black porcelian ball like an 8 ball for a billards table and it has the C5 emblem on it, no shift pattern but that sucker gets so hot in the summer that i can't hold it to shift the car. This mornming i grabbed one of my kids ankle socks and slipped it over the knob so i could drive home after work.

If some of those are still available I'm interested.

Thanks,

Thomas