After...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

The ride is definitely more of a teeth rattler...but I like it.

The car looks great.. I really like how mine handles and rides after I lowered it.

i completed the lowering the other day on mine by buying new bolts for the back and cutting the bushings on the front... i like it much better. youve gotta really like low tho.. ill have pics up soon...

i completed the lowering the other day on mine by buying new bolts for the back and cutting the bushings on the front... i like it much better. youve gotta really like low tho.. ill have pics up soon...

That's what I did with mine. The wife wants it back up a little bit. Haven't done it yet though. Car looks great Sean. I really like the lowered look on the C5's.

Thanks

I kinda want the front a little lower, but she's bottomed out on those bushings. I'm not sure I want to cut them down though.

I think the front only came down about 1/2" and the rear almost 1"

I measured around and both rear fenders are equal height and both fronts are too.

Thanks

I kinda want the front a little lower, but she's bottomed out on those bushings. I'm not sure I want to cut them down though.

I think the front only came down about 1/2" and the rear almost 1"

I measured around and both rear fenders are equal height and both fronts are too.

she looks good! if you ever wanna get her in the weeds more let BigPoppa or myself know and either of us can help you.

Let's cut the bushings!!! You know you wanna.....

Gimme time...maybe. :lol

All the cool kids are doin it.... As cool as it looks, it makes entering driveways difficult. Looks good and handles good, but drags on the ground constantly.

All the cool kids are doin it.... As cool as it looks, it makes entering driveways difficult. Looks good and handles good, but drags on the ground constantly.

its really not that bad chris... i havent scraped yet.. honestly i scraped on more crap before i cut the bushings.

its really not that bad chris... i havent scraped yet.. honestly i scraped on more crap before i cut the bushings.

Well, I was already dragging the black air dam before I lowered it...it's only a little worse now...don't think I want it anymore than that anyway.

Loud Pedal

Looks great Sean. I turned down the screws on my car too. It sure makes a huge difference in the stance.

'bout time you came down outta the clouds :)

'ware the speed bumps there in Fry's Electronics .. I go round em .. and I highly recommend Fat Daddy's lil rubber wheels up front if you dont already have em.. to save the wear an tear on the radiator supports :)

-Frank

Robert and Elizabeth

Very nice Sean. I have comtemplated it for our vette too. Robert says no, and I say yes. We'll see who wins... :bump:

Very nice Sean. I have comtemplated it for our vette too. Robert says no, and I say yes. We'll see who wins... :bump:

Well, it is YOUR vette isn't it. :lol

I will say one thing...the ride is quite a bit more affected by the bumps in the road if that is a concern.

• 3 weeks later...