NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ATTN: West siders

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

I just saw a a cop pulling over a dude in a Honda. The cop was driving a 2000-2004 Dodge Ram extended cab, darkish grey in color, with red and blue light hidden in the grille and tinted windows. Be on the look out!! :burnout:eek

As a retired Cop.... THAT'S CHEATIN! :yesnod

well maybe you should spread the word back to them - make them EARN those quotas all fair and square

make them EARN those quotas all fair and square

Hey, how else are they expected to win those prizes

25 tickets = 21" TV

50 tickets = surround sound system

100 tickets = plasma TV

500 tickets = Hawiian vacation

5000 tickets = new Honda Civic

:smilelol:smilelol

The Highway patrol uses a light brown crown vic out here in the desert. none of the officers want to drive it except one, he says its fun to sneak around in it...

Its not cheating unless they catch you.... :devil

make them EARN those quotas all fair and square

Hey, how else are they expected to win those prizes

25 tickets = 21" TV

50 tickets = surround sound system

100 tickets = plasma TV

500 tickets = Hawiian vacation

5000 tickets = new Honda Civic

:smilelol:smilelol

woulnd't that 5000 tickets be a "seized" honda civic? :smilelol

:leaving

As a retired Cop.... THAT'S CHEATIN! :yesnod

Hey Eddie-

Have you been a zonie for long? Back in the day, we had some very subtle cop cars in Tucson. In the 80's we had a blue four door Plymouth Satellite, 440 (same as Dirty Harry, I think). If I hadn't seen it at the gas station, with the lights in the back window and the cop in full uniform, I never would have believed it. I still think it's a dirty trick, though! :burnout

Melissa

As a retired Cop.... THAT'S CHEATIN!   :yesnod

Hey Eddie-

Have you been a zonie for long? Back in the day, we had some very subtle cop cars in Tucson. In the 80's we had a blue four door Plymouth Satellite, 440 (same as Dirty Harry, I think). If I hadn't seen it at the gas station, with the lights in the back window and the cop in full uniform, I never would have believed it. I still think it's a dirty trick, though! :burnout

Melissa

Been here most of my 53+ years. Spent 23 with Phx PD. We had some definite "sleepers" back in the day too. We had Mercury Montegos for a couple years and you'd never make one of those when it was unmarked. We had International P/U's at each substation and even being marked people would fly by those thinking you were just another city employee.

Having been in formation at police officers funerals...there are plenty of un-marked units out there, in all makes and models :thumbs

• 3 months later...

saw a white Tahoe yesterday 101 and T-Bird-ish dropping off my car at the tranny shop - same truck in both directions - couldn't make the plate because he was on the other side of the freeway each time i saw him with someone pulled over - lightly tinted drivers and passenger windows and dard rear windows - red and blues in the grill and in the rear window.

also a bit back - saw a RED impala on the 101 and 35th ave - that one shocked me!

As a retired Cop.... THAT'S CHEATIN!   :yesnod

Hey Eddie-

Melissa

Been here most of my 53+ years. Spent 23 with Phx PD. We had some definite "sleepers" back in the day too. We had Mercury Montegos for a couple years and you'd never make one of those when it was unmarked. We had International P/U's at each substation and even being marked people would fly by those thinking you were just another city employee.

Here ya go Eddie :D

pdcar1967.jpg

Here ya go Eddie :D

pdcar1967.jpg

Do I have to admit I drove one of those and wore that exact uniform??? :D

Just in case anyone wants to paint their Vette that color its called Desert Tan. Best color in the world for AZ. :lol:lol

The Highway patrol uses a light brown crown vic out here in the desert. none of the officers want to drive it except one, he says its fun to sneak around in it...

Its not cheating unless they catch you.... :devil

uh ----

That light brown Crown Vic is the one that busted Cameron on the way to Gila Bend in 2004. Back then it had a bright neon green license plate on the front, looked like it was from a dealership.

See if you can get a picture and I am sure we could tell if it was the same one or not.

yeah i saw that truck the other day polled some one over at 75ave and the 101. i have also seen a couple unmarked intrepids on 101 both were white there is also a unmaked red integra that drives down bell road at night normally on weekends to catch the racers. white impalas are also popular unmarked cop cars on 101 also

3,503 lbs of trouble
Here ya go Eddie  :D

pdcar1967.jpg

Do I have to admit I drove one of those and wore that exact uniform??? :D

Just in case anyone wants to paint their Vette that color its called Desert Tan. Best color in the world for AZ. :lol:lol

:eek Wow, does that bring back memories! That was the ugliest color I'd ever seen! :lol