Deleted Posts

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

In an effort to post some concerns about deleted posts, I have started this thread to move the other posts here.

An original post has been request to be removed by the originator.

Questions let me know.

Phil... :devil

I have had posts deleted before for validly defending a position and it looked to me like another case of selective censorship.

We have not DELETED any posts for over a year now, at least none that I have ever been informed about!

Desertdawg

I have taken a couple of steps to help avoid that in the future, sorry it happened to you or anyone else.

I wasn't aware of any thing being deleted.

Eh, I wasn't mad at all. It's not like there is any question as to why some of MY posts would be deleted....

I have had posts deleted before for validly defending a position and it looked to me like another case of selective censorship.

We have not DELETED any posts for over a year now, at least none that I have ever been informed about!

really dawg, hmm I guess partial posts dont count though

Desertdawg

Posts may be edited for offensive of questionable content, and a note will be attached as to why it was edited.

I know that questionable content is debatable, but the moderators should use common sense, and should not edit something based on personal opinion. If this has happened I apologize, and we are working on preventing this from happening again.

In an effort to post some concerns about deleted posts, I have started this thread to move the other posts here.

Questions let me know.

Questions let me know.